Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Going back in time.

It never occurred to me that I was doing anything that wasn't completely ordinary until my dear friend Christina shouted at me. "You're doing WHAT? OMG that's amazing! Cathie, you HAVE TO write about this!"

So, I'll just tell you now, what I told her....

I'm going to take these photos, get on a plane and go visit the house where I lived when I was 3 years old.

That house happens to be in Nova Scotia.

I happen to love the ocean, and lobster. I'm not really sure which I love more, lobster, or being by the ocean, but I'm pretty sure that the house in this picture is where it all started. I should note that I haven't seen this house, or Nova Scotia at all, in more than 3 decades. For the last three decades, I have been living on the prairies.

So, the plan is as simple and straightforward as it sounds.... photos, plus seat sale, equals adventure! Thank you Air Canada for a great price on the flight, by the way.

I'll report back.



No comments:

Post a Comment