Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Vancouver or Montreal for 1500 Air Miles

If you can travel in October, Air Miles has a heck of a deal for you! This week's discounted flights (for Gold and Onyx collectors) are to Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal or Vancouver.

Imagine, a direct, return Westjet flight from Winnipeg to Vancouver for $126 and 1500 Air Miles. Fabulous eh?

You will need to book on-line through the Air Miles site, or call their 1-888 to redeem.

Act quickly for best dates.  Offer expires September 13th.

If I had time, I would take a fall season dream trip! I would fly to Montreal, stay a night or two,  then catch the Via train to Moncton or Halifax and see the maritimes (Approx $260 round trip, or $500 in a sleeper car.) Would be amazing! (To learn more about the route click here.)



I would stay at the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth hotel (I've been there a few times) which is located at the train station and in the heart of Montreal. Gorgeous hotel and actually not very expensive.

Actually, I would time the trip so I could also see a hockey game at the Bell Centre, which is about 2 blocks from the train station/hotel. Oh how I would love to do this trip! And I bet I could do it at a bargain price! What fun that would be!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment