Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Panic setting in

School's out in a week, and I don't have a summer vacation plan. Nothing. Nada.

It's hard to choose something. I have pretty specific requirements including a white sand beach, waterslides, golf and close to an airport. Nothing my family hates more than spending hours in a shuttle or taxi after spending all day in planes.

Last minute bargains are designed for 2 adults, not families of 4, as I have learned.

Halifax is on sale with both Canadian airlines. Boston looks nice too. But I really have my heart set on Caribbean. I guess I could be talked into Hawaii, but I am reluctant to agree to a condo or any sort of arrangement where I will have to cook. (Hardly a vacation for me.)

Stay tuned. I'm spending late nights scavenging for deals. I'll share the deals.  Maybe we both can enjoy some nice, juicy, last minute leftovers this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment