Monday, February 2, 2015

$20 in Palm Springs

$20 will get you a great fish taco dinner for 2, and leave a 20% tip, at the Captain's Table.

The Captain's Table was a busy little indoor and outdoor restaurant with lovely patio seating. They were busy every time we went past it, so we decided to give it a try.

My son had the kids' fish taco plate. I had the same in an adult size. I had a choice of several different varieties of fish. You could also choose fried, or grilled. I had grilled Mahi Mahi. We both chose lemonade to drink.  The bill, with tax was about $16.50. I left the rest of the $20 dollar bill as a tip.

Service was quick. Food was hot and delicious. The portion was right-sized for each of us. I'd definitely go back.

They had nightly early bird specials. For $20 you could get 2 adult meals off this menu. (Specials vary by the day.) Wine and beer was also very reasonably priced.

The Captain's Table was on the main street, right next to the parkade, in downtown Palm Springs.




1 comment:

  1. Coupons can be found on-line or at most hotels in their tourist section. You'll save a few dollars, maybe even enough for a camel ride! travel stories

    ReplyDelete