Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fast Five Travel Tips: Should I book?

You will hesitate. You will second guess yourself. You will rationalize and stress....but you really want to book that vacation. Here are 5 tips that may help your decision process along.

Whether you are worried about a particular destination, or a hotel or a luxury expense, ask yourself these.

1. Do I need to change my perspective/recharge/de-stress?  A vacation, any vacation, will do that.

2. Will it take away anything from my life or cause hardship?  No? Then why not go.

3. Will I be safe? Am I in good health and insured?  You should live before life takes a plot twist.

4. If not now, then when? Years pass in a blink of an eye. You know this. Work will wait.

5. Price drop guarantee or not.... will $25 change my life or potential to enjoy this vacation?

If you are wondering which destination to choose? Rationalize it down to 2 choices. Then flip a coin. While the coin is in the air...... your heart will tell you where you really want to go.  Ignore the coin. Listen to your heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment