Monday, July 7, 2014

Take the kids on the train $14.

Well, here's a deal you simply can't pass up!  Via Rail is offering $14 tickets on any route, economy class, to accompanied children (ages 2-11) for $14 plus gst this summer.

Would you like to take the kids Winnipeg to Jasper? How about Montreal to Moncton? $14!!!!

Deal is on all summer. You need 3 days (or more) notice to book at this fare. I'm wracking my brain to find a couple days that I can take the kids. I love adventure. We did the train trip in the winter when CJ was less than 2 years old. It was wonderful but of course, I'd love to do it again now that he's a little older.

Even if all you do is take the kids from Rivers to Winnipeg, and back, it would sure be worth the time and money in life experience.






No comments:

Post a Comment